SOA 12c End-to-end (e2e) Tutorial: Error deploying ValidatePayment
SOA 12c End-to-end (e2e) Tutorial:
During this tutorial you may have problems deploying the application ValidatePayment (Page 74 of the tutorial). This error occurs when your Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Business Process Manager are on the same domain.
WSDL Errors Can Occur When Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Business Process Manager Are on the Same Domain
If Oracle Service Bus is installed on the same domain as Oracle Business Process Manager (BPM), the following error can occur when creating a WSDL file:
The WSDL is not semantically valid: Failed to read wsdl file from url due to — java.net.MalformedURLException: Unknown protocol: servicebus.
1. Log in to the WLS Administration Console
2. On the navigation tree on the left, expand services and click OSGI Frameworks
3. Click on the bac-svnserver-osgi-framework link
4. Click lock and edit
5. In the init properties text field at the bottom add felix.service.urlhandlers=false
6. Click Save and activate the changes
7. Restart Weblogic Server
Carol Thom from Oracle informed us that this solution might cause issues with BPM.
Other solution to this problem is to remove the OSGi Framework from the AdminServer.
To do this replace the step 5. with the following instructions.
5. On the Targets tab, clear the AdminServer check box.
Thanks to Carol Thom for sharing this information with us, and Da Dinh who gave her the information.